Here's the new trailer from the amazing Headless !
I've been lucky to help them on the designs. I'll show you some stuff I did in a few days.

 

16 commentaires:

Chris Cormier a dit…

I'm almost at a loss for words... I love everything coming out of Headless. I can see your designs in there; just brilliant! Congratulations! I can't wait to see your next post(s)!

Tal Rachmin a dit…

Wow! Unbelievable.

L Rossi a dit…

C'est un truc d'ouf! Félicitations :)

Katy Hargrove a dit…

Wow!!!!!!!! This looks super duper amazing!

Gyimah a dit…

Awesome-I thought that biker looked familiar :) looking forward to your upcoming posts

IAN ABANDO a dit…

so awesome!!! im super excited for you, this looks so great!

-ian

Mark Kjærgaard a dit…
Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.
Mark Kjærgaard a dit…

All the above!! This project is really pushing the bar for quality all around!

Anonyme a dit…

Looks nothing but fantastic! I must say I am genuinely stunned by those images, the fluidity is breathtaking! I can't wait till its release! :-)

Andry "Shango" Rajoelina a dit…

C'bien beau!
Congrats!

Thomas Lamonerie a dit…

Magnifique ! Je le verrai bien en film pour l'cinéma !

Nirvan Shuja a dit…

Hope you upload your designs soon, I can't wait to see them!

Anna Bron a dit…

WOW. it's BEAUTIFUL!!!!

Alejandro Galindo a dit…

Que maravilla!!!! Gracias!!

kopi.J a dit…

WOW! I Love it...
and i thing thats good for you >>

ปล่อยโปรฯ ทีเด็ด! LA VELA KHAO LAK SEA CALLING!
Thank you!

edok69 a dit…

Suggest good information in this message, click here.
livedraughts.com
auteursdejeux.com