tooth

Gift for a friend. Black ink.
You should check how this character looks in pearls

11 commentaires:

Michael Yates a dit…

great piece! I am becoming a big fan of yours.

Mr.Mucho a dit…

What he said.

Unknown a dit…

You are talented. It shows in your work. How I wish I can draw like that. All I can do are stick figures.
cisco refurbished

Gabriel Lin a dit…

very cool!

Peter Oedekoven a dit…

Just discovered your blog ...I´m a fan now!

Koğuş Akademisi Full İzle a dit…

ohh good <3

Unknown a dit…

I think if they animate it.. the kids will love it.

Veritable House Cleaning Sacramento

Anthony a dit…

I think i saw this one on tv. I just forgot the name of it.

Why not see Shoretel Inflow Comm

boy a dit…

This is my blog. Click here.
แทงบอลออนไลน์

kopi.J a dit…

WOW! I Love it...
and i thing thats good for you >>


บันเทิง ดารา นางแบบ Thank you!

edok69 a dit…

I will be looking forward to your next post. Thank you
เล่นสล็อตออนไลน์ ต้องระวังสิ่งนี้ "